четверг, 16 октября 2008 г.

cap nhq




So its weird how a single person can make you feel so completely different about life and the way you look at things. I mean my thoughts and issues are still alive but they have been slowly leaving my thoughts. Its interesting. I met this guy that i coincidentally had a thing for about 6 years ago and now were together and it just seems so perfect. Well not perfect but just right for me. He has made me feel so much more comfortable about me and my body more then i have ever been before in my life. I hope that things continue to go like this. I am holding up a guard to an extent and it kind of sucks. Its not so much that its making things akward but i will just have to see how things go. AND ON A SIDE NOTE.. FUCK THE PHILLIES this sucks. La needs to be in the world series. But besides all that im doing well.. Im looking back on my entries. And its been nothing but my dark and stupid thoughts that dwell inside my brain and eat me up completely. Its weird not feeling that way 100 anymore. Its good tho. For sure. Cause i dont know what would be the case if i was still on this path of self starvation and mental abuse i put myself through. I hope that im able to get through all this. But there i go talking about it all again. Even though its on a positive note i have more cool things to discuss. I have a great job at a kindercare. And its awesome the people there are nice. Real people, sometimes bitchy but hey what do you expect out of working with nothing but women. But yeah im happy. For once in a really long time. Got rid of a friend that wasnapos;t doing anything but pulling me into my unhealthy lifestyle. So it feels good to have just positive people in my life. Well ill talk more later maybe. I always forget about lj cause no one goes on it anymore. Well peace till then :D
cap nhq, cap nhl salary team, cap nhl salary, cap ngk plug spark, cap nfl space.



Комментариев нет: