пятница, 17 октября 2008 г.

battle droid toys




Notes from the constant running log of the Circumgyratory Spooling Noticulator-MK2 in attractive black. The quality of the penmanship, and thus the pen used in question, are both high. All running log entries in the noticulator start with a date and then entered one per ruled line by number and time.

Had a multi-hour meeting with the Man, the Myth and the Legend. Survived unscathed No finger breaking No stabbings

Actually, it was a highly productive meeting.

This weekend, I trade in the crutches for a cane. Then instead of looking foolish and pathetic, I will look sophisticated and urban. Behold, my cane. Is it not cane-like? I have gravitas because I have a cane. Get off my lawn, younguns or I will bomp you with my cane

Also this weekend I shall replace my undead fern with a live fern, this time with a better fern-keeping-alive strategy, perhaps involving these odd military people who bring me tea. Can they bring me tea and water a fern? All I have are fern-keeping-alive tactics. I have no overarching fern-keeping-alive strategy

In the Begma Intelligencer this morning, a man in the Lexington Outer Borough of Begma City, Begma was caught after breaking into a house, stealing money, inexplicably rubbing one resident with chili spices, bopping the other over the head with a sausage and fleeing out the window. I am beginning to worry about the sanity of the editorial board of the Begma Intelligencer.

This morningapos;s Amber City News Times Post Daily Crossword Theme: What is in Dworkinapos;s Pockets?
battle droid toys, battle droids, battle droids game magic, battle droids picture, battle droids super.



Комментариев нет: