понедельник, 13 октября 2008 г.

authentic vuitton




like dude. Like. Im posting this from the library dude haha :]
um lets see i randomly painted my finger nails the other day and it ended up really bad. Um i think im going to try to like... Write a script for this book im reading, or just write a script or start another book im definatley not going to finish...

the book is called LUNA Read it, its by this one person whoapos;s name escapes me atm.
;p
anyway im done with my science notecards thats why im at the library but i got bored and this IS a computer so yeah like why nnot?? lol um yeah ill be like yeah and yeah

and like yeah and yeah and yeah i should put this on live journal...wait i probably am since i have the time...o but i feel bad because my grandma is out there waiting for me to finish my homework so i can do my other homeowkr back home..ummm ill upload it there then yeah lol. :]

bye... I know this post wasnt much compared to my others but yeah

OH AND I FINALLY DECIDED WHAT I WANT TO BE WHEN I GROW UP~
-photographer
-journalist/script maker/writer
-movie director....

and soon enough ill try to posr some "straight from claudapos;s journal" posts XD

and this whole post was practcally repeats from my journal~ XD HAHA like...bye now lol

(PS this is directly from my blogger account thingy~)

authentic vuitton, authentic vuitton bags, authentic wanted poster.



Комментариев нет: