среда, 15 октября 2008 г.

bluetrek bluetooth headsets




I have anouther Doctorapos;s appointment today.� 5.10 donapos;t forget.

Itapos;s a waste of time I donapos;t want to go.

The effort of pretending to be happy is wearing me down. Iapos;m being apos;happyapos; at home though at least I can stop my mum from worrying even if itapos;s only a little bit.

Iapos;m already worried about exams. Weirdo. On one hand I feel like they are aaaaaaaages away and then itapos;s like but we havnapos;t learnt very much. I feel like im sinking in every subject , exept geography.

School non-uniform day is on thursday and I would try and stay off but my english personal study is then and I canapos;t miss it or... I donapos;t know� I just canapos;t miss it�I donapos;t want to go to school though Iapos;m sooooooo fat and I have no clothes All my clothes make me look even fatter than I already am�I spend all my time wearing joggers because at least they are confertable and I donapos;t feel my fat under the waist band.

Iapos;ve had a headache every day but I havnapos;t taken anything for it. Iapos;m getting used to the dull ache forever present in the back of my head. It gives me a reason to procrastinate and do no work. I deserve to feel pain all the time. Every morning when I wake up I go dizzy and this morning I nearly blacked out and for a minute it was all I could think about and I liked that feeling of almost empty thoughts.

company expedited freight, bluetrek bluetooth headsets, bluetrek bluetooth review, bluetrek g2.



Комментариев нет: